Monday, March 21, 2016

Daniele Fissa

Hello, today it's my first time I'm writing a blog. First of all today I'm sick, in the last few days the weather was windy and cold, and now I'm at home and I have a cold, sore throat, headache etcc..
Anyway, I'd like to talk about something positive and not about my health.
I would start to tell something about my mid-term training. At the beginning of march, Eva, Klara, Miguel, Teresa and me went near Tallin, in a place called Harju, as I said before it is near Tallin but in the middle of the forest where there is nothing, just some isolate houses, our "farm" and the forest.
We spent about three days in this place, and during that time we talked about about our Evs project, our goals for our Evs, and we played some funny games. One day we went for a hike in the forest an some branches striked my eyes and it was very painful!
This trip was tiring but at the end I felt very good, because I tryed a very close contact with the nature, where the silence and the animals are the only owners of this habitat.
Moreover, during this training I met amazing people, and I hope to meet them again in Estonia during my future travels.
After some days, Vitatiim organised the "karaoke evening". I like very much singing even if I'm very tone-deaf!!
Here I sing in Italian and to me it's an apportunity to promote Italian culture and songs.
In Narva (as in Italy) my favourite hobby is watching football. And it's very good if someone watches with me. When I watched football with my flatmate, Inter (the team I support) always lost, so now I don't know hot to tell her she's not welcome when Inter's playing!!
Anyway, some days ago Luka and Miguel come to visit me, we ate together and after we watched the football game. Luka cooked some chicken (that was very tasty), and at the end I was very happy because Bayern Munchen won against juventus!!
Now, I'd like to talk about my flatmate. Somone could ask the reason why I should talk about her.
Let me explain better. I think she's genius and she had an amazing idea. She wrote an email to Astri cinema in Narva, asking a strange trade, I mean she asked to get a ticket for free to watch the " Russian ballet" and she would have written an article and some advertises on the local newspapers.
I think the reason I'm writing this, it's not about how getting a ticket for free, but I'd like to underline the idea she had. Here in Narva the other volunteers and me have our money for our needs, but sometimes these money are not enough for all our wishes, in order to achieve that we really wish, we need to be creative and find out some other ways in order to get them. You probably are wondering if she got this ticket. The answer is yes.
Yes, she got it. I'm very glad to know there are people in Narva as in the rest of world can understand our feelings, and our needs and especially they can appreciate these kind of ideas.
In these days I'm thinking to travel somewhere in Estonia, and also in May I will travell in Russia.
I feel excited about it, but sometime it's hard to find the cheapest way and at the same time it is also suitable for my plans. I'm still working on it!!
Now I need to relax because I wrote too much.. I'll write soon again in this blog..
best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment